Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovely Blog

My friend, Meredith, put me on her "Lovely Blog" Award! YAY!!! People other than my family look at my blog!!!

So here are some of my top 15 lovely blogs. Here are the rules: Make sure to link back to the person who awarded you. Then pass it on to fifteen other blogs you find worthy and make sure to let them know they have been awarded. (side note.....by doing this I am showing that I 'blog stalk' a few people I don't know....hehehehe, but who doesn't right?!!!). These are the 15 that I've been reading for a long time (there are a few more, but they are private) And the award goes to (insert drum roll)..............



1. The Skipper Family

2. The Scroggins Family

3. The Latimer Family

4. The Hess Family

5. The Jaquith Family

6. The Burks Family

7. The Elkins Family

8. The Lane Family

9. The Macs

10. The Maddox Family

11. Katie's Keepers

12. Fly through our window

13. Kelly's Korner

14. The Neese Family

15. The Phillips Family

1 comment:

  1. I accept this award on behalf of numbers 2-15. This would not be possible without my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. I also need to give a shout out to God. With out whom, the blogging world would not exist.

    ReplyDelete