UGH....we unexpectedly had to get a new water heater because ours busted (Merry Christmas to us!). The only positive thing about the whole thing was the box that the water heater came in. CC and I have had the best time decorating and playing in our new 'Princess Tower'. It has a door, 2 windows, and a peep hole. I think Mimi would be proud of us.....(she likes to make creative things out of boxes).
The video is of Emory splashing in the water. She usually takes a bath with Christian, but tonight had the bathtub all to herself. She also has graduated to sitting in the tub instead of in the little mesh chair..Isn't she cute!







Oh my goodness...she is so stinking cute!!! Hope to see you tomorrow at music!!
ReplyDeleteToo smart mama! We have a "playhouse" that we made out of a huge box and I painted the windows, window boxes, door, etc...I still have paint all over a nightgown somewhere...Hudson will play with it for a while, then I'll put it away for a while...when I pull it back out, it is always a hit!
ReplyDeleteI want a box!!! How cute! Love E in the tub. Elise loves to splash around too! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the box. What a good idea. Nothing better than reusing it instead of just throwing it away. She'll have fun in it. It's probably one of those things that you will never be able to get rid of even when you want to. Love Emory in the bath. She's so rolly and adorable.
ReplyDelete