Friday, November 20, 2009

Thanksgiving feast

this is CC's new haircut! Doesn't she look like a big girl
7 little Indians




Her Indian name- Princess Flower Elephant...she came up with it all by herself!

lunch was great. Christian loves when her daddy comes to see her at school. It makes her so excited!
CC's school had a Thanksgiving feast for everyone. It was so cute and the kids get so excited when parents come. Emory was great and hung out in the stroller taking in everything. She went out with a bang though.....Emory has gotten REALLY fast at grabbing at things (and she grabs at EVERYTHING). AS we were leaving, she somehow grabbed Ms. Celia's coffee mug and spilt coffee everywhere.....oopps! Regardless we had a fun fun time with Christian.

3 comments:

  1. OMG--- I ADORE CC's haircut --- could she look any stinkin' cuter? It really suits her! She could be Madeline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her hair. It is soooo cute on her. Thinking about yall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian's haircute is sooooo stinkin' cute!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete