Lucy is the first of many 1st birthdays we will be going to in the next few months! We love a good party, so we can't wait!
We made a quick trip to celebrate Lucy's first birthday. I CANNOT believe that all of us with little babies are about to have their first birthday. I feel like Fran just had Lucy and Emory was still in my belly (and sometimes it still looks like it!!!). Time goes by so fast.
PS- the new thing that we are doing around here is CC puts on a "cheerleading/singing/dancing- at-the-top-of-her-lungs " show while Emory sits in the baby doll stroller and claps for Christian. It is absolutely hilarious and ear-piercing. I will have to catch it on video and show you. Every now and then, we will catch Emory making a face that says- 'What in the world is my sister doing?!" We just want to tell her to get used to it b/c we have a feeling that we will be sitting through many of these 'performances' throughout our little Christian's life. She definitely puts on a good show and I'm sure Emory will be right there with her in a few years!







No comments:
Post a Comment