Sunday, July 31, 2011

my baby is growing

While we were at the beach (more pics of my little fish coming soon), Bryan took down Emory's crib (first time in 5 1/2 years we haven't had a crib in the house, and I'm sad about it:(. So when we got home,Emory had her first night in a big girl bed!! She even shared a room with CC!!!


She was so excited to sleep in her big girl bed!! She slept through the night, only waking once, and now taking a nap in it! Hopefully she'll keep it up:):):)


She still sleeps like a frog like she did as a baby!! She is growing up too fast!!

My aunt Pat also helped me to make a bed skirt and curtain panels for the new room! Once I finish it all, I'll post pics....it looks great!




2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean- although neither kid ever slept in their crib, it made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....I can't believe she is in a big girl bed! Why do they have to get big??!!! So glad to hear she's doing great in it.....

    ReplyDelete