Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CUTE idea!





I've been working on Emory's old room- turning it into a playroom/guest room. ( I'll show pics later once I make all the pillows). The fabric on the curtains in the background is what I am making, and I'm in love with the HUGE flowers I got in Florida. Aren't they fun!
The girls love to play with the Melissa & Doug magnet dolls, but there are so many pieces. So this is what I did with them! Isn't it cute and organized!!!( CC wanted in on the photo shoot)



I bought pink hard magnet boards and hung them on the side of the bookshelf. All of the doll clothes are on there.



Then I hot glue gunned magnets onto the dolls and shelves, so they can come off while the girls play! Then they hang right back up and something easy for them to clean ( because sometimes they claim "I can't do it by myself:):)-

3 comments:

  1. I hope that I will be as good of a mother as you are one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Look at you! That is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is tooo cute. Maybe you better copywright that idea. It is so original. And it looks darling in that room!!! Love YA Pat

    ReplyDelete