Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meet the teacher





Can you believe that this little girl has one day left before she is officially a kindergartener??!!!!!!
I honestly can not wrap my brain around how fast my kiddos are growing!!! Christian had "Meet The Teacher" today, and bryan and I were so proud of our little girl. She loved her teacher and even met a few friends( there were even 4 or 5 little girls with bows as big as hers!!!! Hopefully that will help with her wearing them longer. I'm dreading the day she refuses to put a bow on).
Her teacher is phenomenal, and I even have two of my friends in there who can take extra care of her ( Connie- you KNOW I will probably be emailing you twice a day to check in on her!! Please hug her hourly!! No pressure, huh?:):) I actually didn't cry today, and I forgot to take my camera, so I didn't take pictures, BUT I will make up for it on Thursday.
I was getting a little emotional/ sentimental with Christian tonight about how much I love her and I hope she loves school,etc. Then I was I putting her to bed she asked if I would rock her! I know she was doing it to prolong going to sleep, but you know what---- I DON'T CARE! I rocked and loved on her just like I did from day one of her little life. Then I got to thinking- I've been rocking her in that chair since before she was born. I used to sit in Christian's nursery in my rocker for hours while pregnant and think about life with my baby. And now all of a sudden, I have a five year old, perfect little girl who is starting school. I will be worthless the first day of school, I just know it.
Okay, enough of being sappy. I've got to get a Kleenex and wipe the tears from my face! Can you tell I'm having a hard time with sending CC to school?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm feeling it with you Mallory!
    Hudson wanted me to hold him today- I did it until he wriggles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallory! This made me cry like a baby! I will be thinking about you tomorrow and saying lots of prayers for christian too. You are an amazing mom! I use to rock eli in his glider before he was born too : )

    ReplyDelete