Monday, October 31, 2011

My bumble bees

I found pictures of when CC wore the bumble bee costume when she was 2.















They look completely different don't you think? But equally as beautiful! I think the shoes on the wrong feet that Emory refused to change does add a bit more to her costume though---stubborn little thing:):):)

For some reason, I feel like Emory looks so much older than CC did. She is only 2 months older than CC was when she wore the bee costume. Two of the cutest little bumble bees ever!

Okay- just showed Bryan these pictures before I posted it. And he thinks you can barely tell them apart? What do you think? (the first 2 are Christian and the last 2 are Emory, for those who agree with Bryan and think they look alike)

1 comment:

  1. I can tell who is who but I know the girls- if you didn't it'd be really hard!
    You can definitely see they are sisters!

    ReplyDelete