Sunday, November 13, 2011

Baton Rouge

Bryan and I headed to Louisiana to visit our best friends, Fran and Phillip, and their two precious kiddos, Lucy and brand new Reynolds. Our girlies got to stay home and be spoiled by Gran and Pawpaw!




(can't get the picture to rotate). Reynolds did a lot of this! He is so stinkin' cute and such a good baby.



Isn't he cute!!! (Phillip- I'm talking about the baby:):):):):)



Lucy is so cute and funny! We just loved her:) She'll keep ya on your toes and is full of energy! And the girl loves to cuddle and hug! I need to get her to talk to my two!



Lucy loved playing with Mr. Bryan!




during the day, Fran and I did a little shopping and had lunch while the Daddies kept the kids. Then they got a babysitter (actually twin girls that go to LSU and do everything together, including babysitting- nice huh!), while we went to dinner and drinks overlooking the river.



Dinner was a local restaurant that was a hole in the wall, but the food was AMAZING! We ate so much and laughed a lot telling college stories!! Then we went to a roof top bar and had local beer, Tin Roof- very good!

I miss my friend already! Too short of a trip:(:(:( Can't wait until next time we are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment