Friday, January 4, 2013

A few Christmas pics




 CC and E decorating cookies for Santa.
 Santa LOVED eating all the cookies with all the icing and sprinkles on them. The girls agreed it was a WAY to sugary to eat!!


Mimi and Grandaddy came the weekend before Christmas to celebrate with us. Both girls got American girl dolls .CC was BEYOND excited about getting Mckenna!
look at that face!


 CC's gift to us that she made at school!



 CC left Stewie (our elf) a note. 
Translation:
CC: Dear Stewie, tell Santa that I was good. If I was not tell him I was not good.
Stewie: I told Santa you were good.:P
CC: To Stewie, I just want to know what is Santa like
(no repsonse b/c Stewie forgot she wrote that!)

 the girls opens a few gifts when Gran and Pawpaw got here b/c they couldn't stand to look at all the presents w/o opening some!
CC got a Doc Mcstuffins doll with Lamby!

CC got her own set of golf clubs! Her and Daddy are going tomorrow to try them out for the first time! Who knows- this might be our ticket to a college scholarship!

No comments:

Post a Comment