
We left Emory here with the neighbor who was practicing babysitting.....our little guinea pig! She is in
the 8
th grade and her mom came over to help too! Since we had already left, Bryan and my dad showed her what to do with Emory. Bryan said she liked Hampton just has much (if not more!!) than Emory.

Christian LOVED The Fox theater. The second we walked in, she said "I love this place!"

Queen Gran and Princess
Christian
They wouldn't let you take pictures inside the theater, so we had to step out in lobby....

Christian did great and only got a little fidgety towards the end. She fell asleep soon after getting in the car...it's hard having to be quiet for so long!!!!
This weekend my mom, Christian, and I headed to Atlanta to watch ANNIE the play while my dad and Bryan went to the UK/AU basketball game. It was such a fun time and we loved the play. Annie was my all time favorite movie when I was little. I mean....I LOVED it! So we jumped at the chance to let CC see the play. About 50% of the people there were children.....some dressed up like Annie- wig and all!! We all had a great time.
That looks so fun. Maybe they will make a play of Twilight.
ReplyDeleteOooh, the Fox Theatre is gorgeous! I got to see Phantom there when I was in high school and the theater is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun! I loved Annie too as a kid. I bet that was the best feeling to get to take Christian and see her reaction. She will love taking Emory and showing her too one day.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! The one of you, the girls and your mom is really good. What awesome memories! CC looks so happy!
ReplyDelete