
CC had class picture day at school. doesn't she look cute?! This will be her first class picture...I'm so excited to see it.

Fran and Lucy came in town!
YAY! It was a fun time getting the girls to play together and getting to see Fran. I have to tell this.....Lucy was holding the ROBERT
PATTINSON book in her hand when I opened the door. Well.....a while later Fran commented on my
UGGS that were out. "Mallory, you know, Robert doesn't like
Uggs!"...Good to know Fran. When we meet I'll be sure to wear a different pair of shoes. So, I spent the night reading up on my Rob and the very last sentence of the book is "Robert does not like
UGGS!!!!" FRAN- YOU READ THE WHOLE BOOK TOO!!!!! I LOVE IT!
hehehe...sorry Fran...I don't know why I thought it was so funny :):) love ya and glad you came in town. I miss ya

we headed to the library for story time but it was canceled. So the girls just played
instead...everything was a perfect size for them. Bryan and I took CC and
Emory back on
Saturday. CC played on the computer and checked out her first books and even got two videos to watch.
I thought this picture was funny of Emory and Haley "talking' to each other.
Haley, Emory, Georgia, and
LucyThey all thought they were such big girls standing up playing with the toys.

I picked CC up early from school to head to the park since it was such a pretty day outside- makes me ready for spring. She insisted on getting in this swing....her feet were dragging on the ground!

Her friend from school, Lydia, came to play with CC. they had the best time with each other.
Christian keeps telling me that she is going to Lydia's house or Katie's house to play. One day she told me that Lydia was going to tell her mommy and Katie was going to tell her mommy so they can play together. While I was talking to Lydia's mommy, she told me that Lydia tells her the same thing.
CC has the sweetest facial expressions of any child I have ever seen! She looks so tenderhearted!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful girls!!
ReplyDelete