
I got mine at the Smocking Bird

The shorts are from a different pattern and I didn't do the heart pocket on the top. the pattern above has a pattern for bloomers ( I have a pic of them below). I even made fabric covered buttons!!!! SO EASY! And I used my serger (thanks March!) to make them look professionally made!


I even added a little pocket (notice the hand on
CC's hip!)

Here is Emory's matching outfit with a pillow case top and bloomers. Emory couldn't model it b/c she's napping

Here is Emory's outfit using the pattern....cute, huh!

If you have a sewing machine and a little girl, you HAVE to buy this pattern. It is so easy and quick to make (Angela- this is the top I thought we could make for Sophia's
bday). The longest part is cutting out the pattern. I think they are perfect little outfits for the summer. Go buy it!!
SO CUTE!!!! I am going to buy it! It has been on my list for a while now, so I am dying to get it now!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!! Precious!!! Yes, you must help me with this one. By the way your model is fab! :)
ReplyDeleteI love them, Mal!!! I may have to start paying you to make me matching outfits. I've found so many, but they're just too expensive!! What a great and fun hobby!
ReplyDeleteI dressed Vivy in the top and bloomers when she was crawling. It is precious!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Emory scooting around in the cute outfits!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cute! Love them all. Tell Bryan he is lucky that you sew! :)
ReplyDeleteMallory! You did a FABULOUS job! I love them!After recently seeing how much choildrens clothes cost, I am with the others! Bryan is a lucky dude!
ReplyDeleteLove them! I am totally getting that. I really like the fabric you used. You will have to let me know where you got that. I wish I lived closer so you could help me/ do it for me. J/K I think you should take the money that you are saving on clothing and go to NYC
ReplyDelete