might not be for us!
Check out the two butterflies on the shoulders....they are fabric covered buttons:):) I mean.....I think I am becoming a professional!
I even put button snaps on the bottom so you can open it to change her diaper- really pretty easy.
Here is the reverse side of the bubble (I might need to stick a bow in Emory's hair if she's not wearing pink-hehehe). CC decided she wanted to put on her dance recital costume instead of the other side of the dress.
Isn't this a cute costume? She is so excited and we can't wait to see her in action on the stage. In the meantime, I'm going to have to hide this from her so she won't wear it every day!
So, can you tell I am in a sewing mood lately?! We had a low key weekend so I actually had time to make some things for the girls. These matching outfits are my favorite. I now see why it cost so much to buy some clothes b/c it can be frustrating. Bryan said I should sell some things I make.....the only problem is I feel like I should charge at least $600 for each thing I make...not b/c they are perfect....b/c my patience goes out the window and Bryan would have to get a cut since he helped me understand the instructions and he is my thread trimmer.
In other news, CC got her first "report card" and got all M's (mastered the skill) and a few P's(Progressing towards mastery). We always knew she was brilliant, but it feels good to see it on paper!







You are totally my inspiration....such cute things-- there is nothing cuter than a bubble on a little one in my opinion! And E's thigh's look delicious!
ReplyDeleteMAL! You are really talented! I am gonna be trying all of this soon so be on standby for help!
ReplyDeleteI am just so impressed! You have been on a roll lately and I am loving all the fabric you have been using! I have two more cold weather outfits to make and then I am moving onto making summer clothes and I can't wait!! I might have to make about 20 of those bubbles for Evey!!
ReplyDeleteThe bubble is adorable! Damn you're good. Would you make me one? j/k I am going to try doing it for Lucy. Love the fabrics!!! Can't wait to hear about CC's recital. She looks so cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute Mallory!! I hear you about the sewing...I love the end result but the getting there is questionable. :)
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WOW! You have done a great job. I'm so jealous. I love the matching outfits. You are going to get great pictures with those in the summer.
ReplyDelete