
first off....please excuse
CC's outfit..she INSISTED on wearing these pants and a headband with NO bow....ugh! She fit in with all the other
bama fans there (j/k.....that was Bryan's joke!)

dare devil! She has never played on this spider web and loved it!

notice Bryan...he was super nervous that she was
going to fall.

poor Christian...Emory would not leave her alone!
Ahhhhhhhh....a lion!

inside a fence with goats...not my cup of tea, but CC loved it

my sweet Emory

CC LOVED this llama- mainly b/c of the book
Llama, Llama mad at Mama. (this is a llama, right!?)

Christian's class just finished a unit on dental health and could NOT get over these yellow teeth.

Sunday was gorgeous so we headed to the zoo with the rest of Birmingham. It was a great time with the family. I can't wait for the summer where we can hang out in the splash pad.
Also- I just got an email from babycenter that now is the perfect time in Christian's life to start having chores. So.....I am jumping on this......finally- SOMEONE to clean the house...heheheehe!:):)
I love that she noticed the teeth on the llama. CC cracks me up! Looks like fun. Can't wait to get outside now too. Thanks again for making the haul to Pcola! You guys are the best!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't blame her on not getting over those teeth...thats just nasty! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun. For Haley's birthday, we are getting her a membership to the zoo. I can't wait to start going. I love the chore idea. Are you sure they aren't ready when they are one because I am ready now :)?
ReplyDelete