Monday, May 24, 2010

The big day

I think CC is going to have a career that deals with wedding 'something'. She LOVES anything and everything that has to do with weddings. The second she laid eyes on Shanna, she gasped and said "Ohhhhhh". She also was obsessed with making sure Shanna's veil was straight and perfect
Isn't she the cutest flower girl EVER!

Don't they look adorable.


CC kept following her around- just wanted to stand next to her.


CC found the dance floor and wouldn't get off!

how cute!

My BFF, Ellen, who I rarely see, but LOVE it when I do! We just pick up where we left off.

Finally a picture of the two of us!

My parents and me

Not only have Shanna and I been friends for 24 years, we also worked together at the same school. Doesn't this look like a fun group to work with?!

All of us together drinking our cosmos!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures! I was so glad to see your family Saturday. Christian is precious! I told Matt the very same thing when I got home- you know who your best friends are when you pick up like no time has passed. I love you! Coming to Bham this summer for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Christian was/is adorable, and the brides dress is gorgeous! I have never doubted my own dress but just may have! :)

    ReplyDelete