
We all 5 crammed into one car and began the 6 hour drive to Orlando. This is my mom and CC playing Go Fish.

Our first picture in front of Cinderella's castle!

Cinderella's wicked step mother and step sisters. They stayed in character and were
hilarious. They kept commenting on Christian's choice to wear a bow AND a crown.

Story time with Belle. Christian was called up to be Mrs. Potts!

Dumbo ride!~ We were both squealing the entire time.

Dance Party Parade. CC and my mom loved it....can you tell?!
SOooooooooooo excited!

Do you think she's having fun?!

CC
drove Daddy in the Speedway Track. She was all over the place and Bryan said she was laughing hysterically throughout the ride.

We waited for about 60 minutes to see the princesses in
ToonTown. We met Cinderella, Belle, and Sleeping Beauty. Christian was so quiet and shy when she was meeting them. The second she turned the corner afterwards, her mouth fell to the floor in amazement! It was the cutest thing ever!

The Tea Cups was her favorite ride. She kept wanted to get back on it. Daddy was spinning us so fast, there was a point that I thought both CC and I were going to throw up! But she it didn't stop her....she wanted to go back

When I was maybe 11 years old, my dad took my friend, Shanna, and I to an Auburn/Kentucky football game. While we were there, it started pouring down rain. We didn't have an umbrella or jacket, so my dad made us wear
trash bags to keep dry. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED and still remember it. Well, here we are 20 years later.......:):)
It started raining towards the end of the first day. Luckily, our day was almost over. Since we only had 4 ponchos, CC was carried under the poncho with Bryan and me. We did create a little hole for her to breathe! If you have ever been to Disney World, you know there are many different types of people, so we didn't stick out too bad!
We arrived to Orlando Wednesday night after a 9 hour trip from Birmingham, ate dinner, and hopped in the pool (CC was the only one NOT tired!). We woke up early Thursday morning to get the day started in Magic Kingdom. Apparently, I say 'CC was so excited she was about the jump out of her skin" often because Christian looked at me at one point and said "Mom, I'm gonna pop outta my skin I'm so excited!" She would sing, "We're going to Disney World. We're going to Disney World" while on the bus to the park.
She didn't know what to think or say when she saw the castle for the first time or when she met the princesses. It was the best time of her little life. Seriously, she had the BEST time- as did Gran, Papaw, Bryan, and me. She was up for going on any ride and going non-stop the entire time. We wore costumes everyday along with crowns.
Day 1 she was Belle, which was perfect b/c we met her twice!
Looks awesome! Wish I could have seen her face. i can't wait to take Lucy one day!
ReplyDelete