
They both sat like this FOREVER! I might start bringing the stroller inside my house when I need to get some things done around the house!

baking cookies!

CC had a date with Papaw to the
IMAX theater to see a movie- complete with a purse she found at
GiGi's house! She even got in free because the people behind the counter thought she was cute!! She's a cheap date!

Aren't these the funniest 3-D glasses you have ever seen!?

just cute as a button and in need of a bow!

Okay Papaw- don't get mad b/c I put this up here.....you and CC will both want to remember this moment. CC dressed up in all the scarfs she got at
GiGi's and put on a dance show for everyone. Looks like she recruited Papaw to join in!

The girls stayed at my parents house while I came back to get my classroom ready for next year. So, they were spoiled rotten from Friday until Sunday afternoon and LOVED every minute of it! Grandparents will do anythign for their grandkids! Just look at the 2nd to last picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment