
Friday we grilled out with the
Meacham's.

The night took a funny turn where we ended up playing drinking games! I got to create a rule....modified '
invisible man' rule. In case anyone is playing a game soon where you get to
create a rule.......you have a little man on your drink (in our case we had
Disney characters)
and every time you take a sip you
have to remove your little man. Then put him back when finished drinking. Okay, so as I'm typing this out it sounds kinda silly...but it sure was fun on Friday!...
hehehe!

great picture (notice Cinderella
watching over Angela's drink!!)

Then Saturday, we headed to the Baron's game. The big girls like the switch cars, so we had Sophia on the way there. I think Emory was confused b/c she
just kept staring at her.

Our plan was to have the little ones in
the stroller and they would fall asleep

CC and Sophia had a blast and a hard time staying in one place!

This picture was taken at about 10:15....our plan didn't work AT ALL! Both the girls were putting all their effort into staying awake instead of sleeping.

We even tried to put the shade in front of her to block her from seeing anything.....didn't work

We tried to stick around for the fireworks, but after the 12
th inning
the game was still tied....we left. Even though we spent more time pushing a stroller and asking the girls to 'come here', 'watch out for other people', and ' be good so you can have ice cream'- it was still a great time.
We love nothing better than the Barons games!!
ReplyDeleteWe had such a F-U-N weekend with you guys. I do not think I will look at Disney Princesses and the Beast the same way EVER AGAIN. (Thanks to Stephen and Bryan:) Your rule was the best!!! As for Saturday night....... I think Elise and Emory might be the party animals in the future. :) Can't believe those girls were going strong until 10:15. :)
ReplyDelete