Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 years

Today is my little baby Emory's 2nd birthday. I can't believe that we have gone from this:


(can you believe that this little cutie was only born probably 12 hours before this picture! I guess weighing 9 lbs. 13 oz will do that do ya! How can someone not fall instantly in love with this beauty?!)








to this:




and this:

to this:


(I was looking through baby pictures of Emory this morning with Emory and Christian. I was telling them that this was the first time that Christian held baby Emory, and Emory hopped in Christian's lap so they could reenact what happened 2 years ago....silly girls!)





HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET EMORY!



We love you so much (as Christian says, "all the way to space and back!).



Just like I pray every night---- I hope you stay as spunky as you are right now. You bring so many laughs and entertainment to us daily. You are absolutely perfect. I hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment