


Daddy was showing her how to model.

I TRIED to sneak a picture of him, but he would stop every time


I have a feeling he is going to regret teaching Emory how to pose like this!!!

and the same 3T that fits little Emory, fits skinny minnie Christian!

Today I took the day off for a doctor's appointment for me at 9:00 and Emory's yearly check to see if her kidney reflux has improved at 2:00. At 8:15, my doctor's appointment was canceled. So I had a few hours to kill before getting Emory. I bought this swimsuit pattern a while ago and have been dying to make it! SO that's what I did from 8:15-1:00. I think it turned out pretty cute! I am going to monogram the front to make it even cuter!
Emory's appointment went really well. She was perfect and even got the 'best patient of the day award' during her ultrasound. Her VCUG was a little traumatic only b/c of the noise of the big X-ray machine that was over her. She kept yelling 'Mommy, move dat' over and over! The doctor said that her kidney reflux hasn't gotten any better but hasn't gotten any worse- which is good. He said that once she were potty trained, it would more than likely improve. Emory was perfect for everything every nurse kept stopping to give her prizes and stickers! She walked out of there like she owned the place!







Great news and darling swimsuits!!! If I ever get to sew again I'd love to make coordinating ones for Huds and LA!!
ReplyDeleteOh and yesterday, I overheard CC tell Mrs Donna that Huds was her best friend-- they are too funny!!!
That turned out SO CUTE!!!! Love it and they are the CUTEST little models. LOVE Emory's pose!!
ReplyDelete