Friday, June 24, 2011

little fish

I haven't finished posting my Italy pictures yet, but I had to show you how well the girls are doing at swimming lessons. Christian was swimming without fear on the first day, and Emory has cried every time it's her turn to swim and wakes up saying "No swimming pool mommy". But today I figured it might be better b/c she didn't mention anything about not wanting to go. Today after her first turn, she was actually laughing instead of crying when she got out of the pool.



The first and last video are of Emory swimming and the middle one is Christian. Can you believe how well they are both doing?! I'm so proud of them. We have one more week of lessons for them to become even better swimmers!











1 comment:

  1. By the time we go to the beach they will be swimming like little fish. Christian was always a little fish. Glad Emory likes it now. I could not believe that last video she was doing great!!! They are just toooo cute Love ya!! Pat

    ReplyDelete