Monday, July 18, 2011

The big 3-2

I celebrated my 32nd bday this Sunday! Bryan and the girls did a great job of making it a special one. They decorated with all the usual birthday 'stuff'- which the girls LOVE!


They got me a sunflower bday cake! How cute- Bryan thought it was summery:)



We went to church then came home for a birthday cake lunch. Bryan lined up a babysitter for us to go see Water For Elephants (so I got to spend some of my bday with RPatz too- heeehee!!!)- really good movie. Then we went to dinner at Chuy's! It really was a perfect birthday (Thank you Bryan:)



Christian even told the babysitter I was 23! And Emory talked her into letting them watch a movie in 'mama's bed' until we got home (Emory's new thing is saying 'one more minute' when we say it's time for bed). The babysitter called her a rebel....her cuteness sure does get her whatever she wants.....we might be in trouble later:):)




I got some great gifts, including this really special one that Christian felt I so desperately needed!

She was so excited about me opening it! Isn't that funny?! ANDDD....she is REALLY good at keeping a secret. I kept asking her what she got me and she would just giggle and say "a pig" or "an apple". She wouldn't budge.....believe me, I tried!!



This is a BEFORE pic of our "spices all over the cabinet"



And here is the AFTER picture with my new Swivel Store organizer. (Bryan was going to order the pajama jeans b/c Christian really wants me to have them for some reason, but it would have cost $60 with shipping!!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


2 comments:

  1. Well, happy, happy birthday! I have been seeing the ads for the Swivel Store organizer and really, really need it! Please post how you are liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris has NEVER done anything like that- Bryan really needs to talk to him!!

    ReplyDelete