Christian wants every single thing that she sees on a commercial. Lately, she thinks that I need every single product that has a commercial!
One morning, I was getting ready while she was laying in my bed watching TV.
C: Mama, do your jeans leave marks on your skin when you sit down?
Me: Ummmmmm, yes sometimes. Why? (honestly, I had NO idea where she was going and really was thinking if my own daughter thinks my jeans are tight then I need to go shopping!!!)
C: Well, then you need to get some pajama jeans. They are comfortable and soft.
*************************************************************************************
Just a few minutes ago, while a Proactive commercial was on:
C: Mama, you need this because you have bumps all over your face and body and I think this will help.
************************************************************************************
C: Mom, we need Swivel Store because your spices are all over in the cabinet. It will help the cabinets look nice. Really mama, you do....and it's only $19.99!!!!
4 years ago







HA! Guess who used to do this same thing!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
MOM
Oh my goodness! I am laughing out loud. That is hilarious!!! I love CC!!!! I think she could get me to buy the stuff. Ha
ReplyDelete