Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

We headed to Gran and PawPaw's for Thanksgiving this year. Courtney made a last minute decision to come home with her new baby Allie, which made us even more excited to go home!!



Allie is the third cutest baby girl I have ever laid eyes on!! She is such a sweet little baby and so alert!








all the cousins!


Emory loved "baby Allie"! She wanted to hold her, but then would say "get this baby off of me!"


Baby Allie and her mama


Since Bryan and Courtney were DYING to see Breaking Dawn, I went with them again (yeah right- I made them go with me and they laughed throughout the whole movie- absolutely no appreciation for a well written book and movie!!!). While there, I married Edward- Bryan was the wedding photographer


Friday we played outside since it was so pretty out.





we need to get Emory her own helmet


pretty girl


Then we went to Fantasy in Lights at Calloway Gardens.


It was great- I think the girls liked looking through the sun roof the best!

It was a perfect Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Allie is adorable and Emory cracks me up: get this baby off of me! Hysterical! Did she call her Diamond Diamond?

    I hate I missed your wedding!!! Great pictures though!!

    ReplyDelete