
Don't the girls look cute in their red and white outfits. I ordered them off of Facebook and they came in the mail Christmas Eve. I actually checked the mail as we were getting in the car to go to church and we had to make a mad dash inside to change outfits!!!! I've never seen the girls change their clothes so fast:):)


Mimi and Granddaddy met us at church


They have the cutest children's service where the kids can dress up as parts of the Christmas story. The girls chose to be angels.

fitting, right?!

As the story of the birth of Jesus is told, the children come up during their 'part'. It really was the cutest thing ever. I loved it and so did the girls.

Then we headed back to our house to eat and make cookies for Santa. The kids loved it.

Mimi and I got sucked into making most of them!!!

how cute is Mason in his button up shirt and sweater:

Wonder how easy it was to get Carter to bed after all this icing!!!!! If we have any comedians in our family, it will be Carter and Emory. They are both hilarious

Christian with a green nose.

Then when everyone left, we did our tradition of putting reindeer food and a carrot out for Rudolph and looking for Rudolph's nose in the sky. I did this every year with my dad growing up. We would look in the sky and find Rudolph's red nose in the sky. Then I would run to bed quickly so Santa would come to my house. Well, Christian saw his nose really close to our house (a red blinking light on a tower down the street). She FREAKED out b/c she read in a book that Santa skipped a house one year, and she thought since we weren't asleep he wasn't going to come.

It became complete chaos for the entire time we were outside. Emory didn't know what was going on but started crying b/c CC was crying. They both were in such a hurry to get to bed they just dumped all the food out and ran inside. Emory was so confused and scared that she just wanted to sleep in her clothes.

We laid out the cookies that they made and Santa took a bite out of each one. They were so full of icing and sprinkles that Santa had to spit out each bite. Mrs. Claus helped eat Rudolph's carrot and make teeth marks in it...ugh.

It looks like they were REALLY good girls this year:):)







Love the red outfits!
ReplyDelete