Okay....here's what happened. Christian woke up early, around 5:30, to see where Stewie was ( this has become the norm lately- waking up early wondering where he is). I had been up for a while and was trying to talk Bryan, who was still half asleep, to put lipstick on his face too. He was grumpy (rightfully so- he WAS still asleep while I was having this convo!!) and said 'NO'. Anyway, good thing he did because when CC came out of the room there was NOTHING on her face!!!! It must of rubbed off in the night. So, I made her go back to bed telling her it was too early to wake up and Bryan and I were rushing around to throw away the "look in the mirror" note and figure something out!!! So it pretty much backfired and now the girls have lipstick all over their pillowcases! Just reminded me why we just move our Elf and don't really do silly things with him---way to stressful:):):
Emory did however have a tiny meltdown because Stewie had lipstick on his face and she didn't like it.
Oh well....maybe next time:):):)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment