Anyway, bryan took her bc I was meeting my kiddos at the same time.

She was still shy but really liked it!! And look at her teacher's name!!!:)

Her class is the owls! And right across the hall are the hippos!!!! Now, don't you think that teacher across the hall should have changed rooms with Mrs. Flippo! I would have in a heartbeat!!! Mrs. Flippo's Hippos sound so much more fun than Mrs. Flippo's Owls!!!
Emory also had meet the teacher! She told us "I gonna be shy" and that's it!!! Hopefully later in life my girls can even each other out! CC will hopefully keep Emory out of trouble and Emory will help CC calm down:):)
Emory's teacher's name is Mrs. Nancy which we call her Fancy Nancy! Emory loved it too and woke up this morning wanting to go to her classroom!!! I will take pictures if her teachers and room so you can see how cute it is!
And my kids in my class are as cute as can be, as well as their parents! It was my first ever Meet The Teacher since I have never had my own classroom! It went very well and I am actually excited about starting school!!
We have a lot to do the rest of the week- school haircuts, school shoes, school grocery shopping, and school clothes ironing!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone







So exciting, Mallory!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE CC's Dress!