Monday, August 20, 2012

The night before!!!

(Thank goodness for this blog, so I can remember what I did to celebrate the first day of school- ha!!!)

After church, we took it easy to get ready for the first day.
Daddy and CC played softball in the backyard, which Bryan says she is REALLY good. So good, he signed her up for softball and the be the assistant coach! While they did that, Emory and I made cookies for the first day snacks. 



 Cookie cutter from the Kissing Hand book!

 We put a little 'kiss' in the middle! How cute are these fat fingered hands:)

 We decorated the kitchen to get them excited!

 Made little gifts for their teachers (cups with candy inside). Check out how well Emory wrote her name! She did it all by own (her new saying). I just said the letter and she wrote it! 
Proud of my little 3ker!

 The balloons helped wake them up, just like it did last year!

 MY GIRLS ARE GROWING UP TOO FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment