Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas party

We have an awesome Sunday School class! i just love it. We've made some wonderful friends through the class and it's been a great way to get involved in our church. 
Not only have we gone ball room dancing and had a nineties party (complete with 90's music and 90's clothes!), we also did a dress up Christmas party this year. Everyone dressed up in their favorite Christmas character attire. 
After seeing Christmas vacation, Bryan and I decided to go as Ellen and Clark Griswold. I ordered most of our costumes on Ebay. 

 When the hat came in, the girls had a great time playing with it. It will now go into their dress up stash!

 ha!!



Bryan was THE PERFECT Clark Griswold stuck in the attic! He wore PJ's, pink gloves, fur wrap, and green turban! Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but laugh. And he stayed in costume most of the night. It was hard to carry on a serious conversation with him in that hat!
I forgot to take a picture of myself, but I will get a copy of one and post it later. 

Here are all the Eddie's! Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment