Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rock Ranch

In early November we went to Rock Ranch with Gran and Pawpaw. The girls have been before, but this is the first time Bryan and I have been. It really is a neat, fun place and the girls LOVE it! 




There is a slide built underground, so it looks like you are going into this big hill and coming out the bottom. (Sorry CC- I know you will kill me when you are older since I put a picture of your bum bum in the air!) 



There is this little fake town that is kid sized. there is a theater, jail, firehouse, school, church, shopping, etc). It is so fun!

 church

 in jail-

 they rode horse- Emory was so proud of herself for getting on it! and CC felt like it was so baby since she rides REAL horses now!

 archery (see the underground slide in the background)

 train ride

 huge bounce house

 feeding the goats

we stopped by my Gran's house on the way home. We had to take a picture of the girls in front of her big tree in the back yard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment