I have A LOT of catching up to do, but I'm starting with this!
Soon, we are taking a trip.
The girls don't know where we are going. We are just waking them up one morning, putting them in the car with all these clue to open. 11 gifts to open throughout our 9 hour drive (maybe it will cut down on the "are we there yet?")

1- seat belt pet (a silly stuff animal on a commercial that they have been dying to have).
2- Zoobie- yet another silly stuff animal thing they had to have....will keep them warm on the long car drive.
3- backpacks with fun car activities
4- candy for the car ride
5- cameras to document their trip!

6. wallets with money to spend on our trip!!!
7. camcorders for even more documentation (so cheap they might break on the first day- we'll see!)
8. shirts- this might be the first 'real' clue! Still not spilling the beans until all 11 are open!
9. purses- to use during our trip!
10. autograph books in case they need to get people's autographs on our trip....still not spilling the beans!
11. Scrapbook to put all their pictures in!
Inside is the official announcement of where we are going!
I am beyond excited about this trip! I have been working on this since November and slowly making all their clues. We have been collecting coins and trying to fill our piggy bank so we can go to Disney. We are no where close to filling it, which will make it an even bigger surprise. It has been so hard packing and planning all this with them with me all the time. But it's done and I can't wait to see their faces and hear their screams when they figure it out!
Our plan is to have the car packed the night before and we will just pick them up out of bed super early in the morning and put them in the car. Hopefully they will sleep a little bit longer, then wake up wondering what is going on! My problem will be not letting them open each present within the first hour- ha!
Our first day there we are eating breakfast with all the princesses in Cinderella's castle! Just another surprise for them! All princess dresses are packed and ready! Aahhhhh- I'm so excited!
Our first day there we are eating breakfast with all the princesses in Cinderella's castle! Just another surprise for them! All princess dresses are packed and ready! Aahhhhh- I'm so excited!







Can not wait to see pics of trip and hear all about it!!
ReplyDeleteWe love your family so!!!