BUT........
I have been productive! I made 2 pair of pants for little CC! (actually 3 but the other pair needs a little work). I am so stinkin' excited about them. I tried to get some pictures of CC in them, but not such luck. Oh well.....I'll sneak one when she's not looking.
Now, I need to make matching ones for little Emory and we're set!







OMG!!!!! Precious! You are going to HAVE to show me how you made those. Who cares about the dirty clothes and dishes when you are able to make cute clothes. Just explain to Bryan how much money you would have spent if you bought those pants. Ha Ha Love it!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! How much are you going to charge for your clothing line pieces? I want to be one of your first buyers. I'll give you my order tomorrow :).
ReplyDeleteGood job!! Way to go, can't wait to see more pics!!
ReplyDeleteSO Cute!!! I can't wait to make some for Evey! Great job!!
ReplyDelete