
Ms. Celia's class heading in. Bryan and I weren't sure how CC would act since she can be really shy sometimes, but she was eating up the attention and waving to everyone like she was in a
pageant!


They showed off what they do everyday in circle time. All the kids were super quiet and wouldn't talk!

Emory enjoyed watching her sister. She was so good during the parade and party.

Look at this face. Whew....we are in for it in her teenage years. I'm not sure why she was making this face b/c she was so excited and in a good mood.

reading
their Halloween book they made.
Today was Christian's Halloween parade at her school. All the kiddos were so cute and so proud of their costumes. Afterwards they had a pizza party and showed off all they have learned so far this year. Bryan and I kept looking at each other while they were showing us circle time b/c CC tries to act just like Ms. Celia when she is playing school at home. Now it all makes sense! I loved every second of watching CC with her friends at school. She is so stinkin' cute!
How cute is that! She is adorable.
ReplyDelete