We went to my parents this week to see family and friends. My Gran broke her ankle and had surgery to put a rod in her leg, so we went to cheer her up. While home, we hung out with some of our favorite friends. Bryan and I haven't had a chance to see them in a long time. So it was great to catch up while watching some Auburn football- WAR EAGLE!
PS- So everyone who has seen Emory lately has been commenting on how big she has gotten! I guess we see her everyday so we don't notice it as much. Anyway, one of the people who have been staying with my Gran put it the best way..."Ewwww...she so juicy. I love me some juicy babies." intertesting way to put it, huh?!So.....maybe Emory's new nickname needs to be 'juicy'.....







Ha! Emory in that hair net is hillarious! Looks like you guys had a good time. Emory- a future cafeteria worker Christian- a future McDonald's worker J/K
ReplyDeleteI love the hair net and the McDonald's costume. Those both made me LOL. You have the cutest girls! Can't wait to see how "juicy" Emory has gotten lately.
ReplyDelete