Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have you been busy too?

showing us the pledge
Saying the blessing before the pizza party.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

I have the same picture of CC when she was this age (minus the tongue sticking out!!!)



Bryan thought it was hilarious to put Emory in CC's play stroller. Emory loved it!


We went to see Princess and the Frog with Lilly. It was such a cute movie!

Look at baby Kate's little outfit....adorable

Emory loves Mr. Bryan

cutest little one! Her daddy is in the picture above....can you tell- I think they look just alike.

All the kids getting ready to open their gifts at our Christmas supper club. These kiddos stayed up until midnight playing nonstop. I thought for sure CC would sleep in. NOPE. She woke up at 7:00, just like every other morning.
It's been a fun, nonstop week. We've been getting ready for Christmas (finally finished shopping...I think!) and celebrating. I love Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! It's such a busy time and I always swear we will slow down a little bit...how darling is CC's face in the prayer and I ADORE Emory in the crib with the antlers, I will have to do that next year with Baby Lois Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I see a pretty girls room in the background, I need to come see and get some ideas..

    ReplyDelete