Monday, December 21, 2009

Not my brightest idea

For some reason I thought it would be a wonderful idea to take the girls to ride the reindeer on the carousel at the Galleria.....not the smartest thing to do 3 days before Christmas! Sweet Daddy met us there for the ride and lunch....which took about 15 minutes just to find a table. (Please excuse the way I look....no shower, sweaty from working out, and no make up are not a good combo for me!!)

5 comments:

  1. My sweet girls!

    That Reindeer looks CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look a little Crazy....like he is about to attack you!!! I'm happy you left a comment!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like a beautiful mom! wish I looked that good with no makeup! and work out, too? wow!!

    I always leave my diaper bag on the back of my umbrella stroller at the carousel and end up flipping the stroller over EVERY TIME I go..I know not to do it, but get caught up and do it every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reindeer looks a little psycho! Very brave mom! I bet the girls loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Looks like the girls loved it. I bet it was quite the adventure.

    ReplyDelete