Joey, Sarah, Me
My very best friend from high school, Sarah, is having a baby in March. Her shower was Saturday morning. I was SO happy I was in town to celebrate with her. Even though I could only stay a short time it was still fun to see everyone.
Don't you just want to snuggle up in this bed!
They had cranberries in the fountain....it looked beautiful
The bachelorette!
After our wine tasting and dinner.
Courtney's engagement ring.... nice, huh! (actually CC picked out this necklace for Courtney)
This weekend was a fast and busy one. The girls and I headed to Columbus Friday night while Bryan went duck hunting. This weekend worked out perfect b/c I was able to go to Sarah's baby shower and Courtney's bachelorette party. Although I only stayed for an hour to the shower, it was SO great to see some of my high school friends. IT made me miss them....hopefully we can get together the next time I am in town.
Then we headed to Chateau Elan for my cousin's bachelorette party. Chateau Elan is my new favorite place and if anyone is up for a girls weekend- count me it!!!! Everything is beautiful and they have everything on the property so you don't have to leave. First we had a lingerie shower then headed to a wine tasting with dinner afterwards. Then walked to an irish pub where we a man and women band were playing....so fun! We didn't get a chance to do the spa, but on my next trip I will!!!! Anyone want to go????!!!!!
Then to top off a fun night, we went to IKEA on the way home. It was HUGE and had everything...even childcare!!







No comments:
Post a Comment