Thursday, January 7, 2010

7:30 AM

Conversation with Christian:
CC: Daddy, you are my friend
Daddy: I AM! Thank you! You are my best friend.
CC: I AM!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear I saw a tear in Bryan's eye.
(15 minutes earlier........ CC was going back and forth with Bryan b/c he found a bite mark on little thing we have and CC was denying that she did it. She was actually blaming it on her friend, Ava. Sorry Ava you weren't here to defend yourself!!! Well, we decided to let it go- pick your battles, right???!!! a few minutes later.....
CC: Mommy, I need to go to time out
Me: Okay, why?
CC: Because I lied, I did bite it. I sorry
Glad she came clean, I guess....little stinker!
(This morning in bed)
CC: Mommy, why do we have a chin?
Me: Uhhhh....I don't know!!! (she got me on that one!!!)
CC: Well, why are our ears right here.
Me: Uhhhh...I don't know!!!!! (she got me again!)
One night, after bath, Bryan was heading to the store. Christian decided she wanted to go with him. So she took it upon herself to change out of her pajamas into something more suitable for Lowe's! An Auburn shirt and a shirt as pants! Then when they got to the store she had to take her jacket off to show everyone her Auburn shirt....And NO....we did NOT let her go to the store in the shirt/pants. This outfit reminds me of a time that I went to kindergarten in yellow pants, purple knee high hose which I would roll down into a little circle around my ankles, and pink jellies (Ellen....NO comments about wearing ties!!!!:):):)

3 comments:

  1. And honestly, that's the first thing I thought about!!!!! Loved seeing y'all last week. Please send the picture of us when you get a chance.

    Christian is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That so reminds me of my 4th grade outfit: jeans, pink tank and a baby blue bandana worn around my neck like I was going to pull it up over my face like Jesse James! I still cringe that mom let me wear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! She is such a pistol. How do you keep from just laughing at her all of the time? I'm so glad you are getting all of this on camera.

    ReplyDelete