Saturday, January 23, 2010

fueling the fire

so first things first....my BFF, Fran, called me Friday and told me she got me a gift! Gifts are always fun- and this one is GREAT! She knows (and has heard me talk about him too many times) that I am currently having a crush on Robert Pattinson:):). So, she was at a book store that was going out of business and GOT ME A ROBERT PATTINSON BOOK!! I knew we were friends for a reason! Makes me want to start singing "That's what friends are for..."
Thanks Franny! Can't wait to see you, Lucy (and Robert) on Tuesday...hehehe
We had dinner with the neighbors last night and of course, the girls turned into princesses within 5 minutes of being there!

Emory and Sophie are 2 months apart (Sophie and CC share a June 30th bday!) They were cute together- grabbing at each other and shrieking

Brooke made heart cookies and they decorated them....so creative (and brave!)

Daddy and daughters.
And.......this morning we all slept until 8:15 am! Ahhhhh....


2 comments:

  1. Sorry if the pages are a little dog eared. I couldn't help myself! See you guys on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a Robert Pattinson cardboard cut-out at the music store by the theatre at the Summit today as I passed by--- you MUST go take your pic with it!

    ReplyDelete