I'm obsessed!
I am putting this picture up here to remind me that I am a 30 year old, married mom with two children. Not a high school student in love with a vampire!
I am absolutely obsessed with the Twilight books....and Robert Pattinson. In the span of 2 weeks, I have neglected my family, not cleaned, worked out longer than I ever have, and read ALL 4 of the Twilight Saga books. I couldn't put them down. I know I'm a little behind the trend, and I have NO idea why I didn't read them earlier.
I have watched the Twilight movie twice and dragged my sweet hubby to a 10:00 movie to see New Moon. And on June 30, 2010 instead of celebrating my daughter's 4th birthday, I will be hanging out with a bunch of 16 year olds at the midnight showing of Eclipse! :):):)
And my new crush is Robert Pattinson...whew...he's good lookin'!







Welcome to the club, my friend....welcome to the club....isn't it easy to get sucked in? And I was SO Team Edward through the books, but once I saw New Moon I had to switch to Team Jacob----
ReplyDeleteTEAM JACOBE!!! I also am a twlight fan ... well crazy fanatic I guess you could say. Cant wait till the next movie comes out. My husband makes fun of me all the time for loving the "teenage book series!!"
ReplyDeleteI will be there with you! What a way to celebrate my 30th birthday!!! Go Team Edward.
ReplyDeleteI think this obcession is COMPLETELY normal! I love him too!
ReplyDelete