Thursday, January 21, 2010

just like home!

CC and Sophia.....not sure what they are doing!




Great friends! It was so good to see Cooper. I used to see him everyday last year, and he has gotten so big! I miss that little guy!

Look at big girl Emory holding her cup!


gotta love baby Kate!


We are slowly learning that these girls could play together anywhere! While at the zoo, they played doctor, hair cut, and jail...did not care AT ALL about the zoo. Poor little Cooper looked at his mom at one point and said "I WANT TO SEE THE ZOO!" I don't blame him, but he is going to be a great husband one day- very patient with all the girls around him!


This is how CC spent most of the day. Poor girl can't keep her pants up- wish I had that problem. (I know she is going to kill me for this one day, but I couldn't resist!)
We FINALLY had a pretty day here, so we headed to the zoo with friends. We spent 4 hours there and saw maybe 3 animals! Between the babies, Christian running away from me, and the girls playing doctor on the bench, we didn't move too much while at zoo. It felt like we would walk for a few minutes then stop for 15 minutes- move a little bit and stop for 15 minutes! Regardless, it was fun (and the girls took GREAT, LONG naps!!!)

2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun. The big girls had a blast, I can tell. I'm so jealous that Emory can hold her cup (Haley still can't - I've failed somewhere). Christian's crack is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad we got together. These girls are a mess together. Um.....CC has the cutest little crack ever! :)

    ReplyDelete