Friday was the big night- the count down is over......it's "Monster Trucks with Daddy" night! CC has been counting down the days all week- not really knowing what she was going to, but just excited to be going somewhere with just her daddy...no mommy and no baby sister. To make it even better, Sophia and her daddy were going too!
The Meacham's came over beforehand for pizza (had to tell the girls that they could not change into princess dresses before they leave). While the girls went on their date, Angela, Elise, Emory, and I had a wild night of sewing! As soon as they walked in the door, the clothes were off and princesses dresses on. These two girls are great friends....two peas in a pod....although Sophia might need to give Christian some of her dancing lessons!!!:):)
Then Saturday was a "Mommy Only" day!!! Denise, Angela, and I headed to Ross Bridge to spend the day at the spa...It was the best day ever. For 5 1/2 hours we relaxed and didn't have to worry about anything....ahhhhhh.....so nice.
After coming back from Monster Trucks, it turned into a dance club at our house...check it out!!







Love it!! Sounds like a great time and those hats on the girls-- priceless!
ReplyDeleteWhat a WONDERFUL weekend!!! We ALL had so much fun!! Okay, the video made me laugh out loud. Sophia watched it and said, "I didn't do my single ladies dance." Maybe next time! Ha Ha When Sophia and Christian are together it is priceless! They are so funny! Just wait until Elise and Emory join them- TROUBLE! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a scream! I love it...the dancing, the rap music, the wig, and the pulling up. Priceless!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love the dancing. I remember doing that when I was that age. Nothing like putting on a show. What did Christian think of the monster trucks? Was it all that she anticipated? I love Emory in the wig!
ReplyDelete