Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Still Christmas

Emory is now standing up in her crib....such a big girl.
What- is this not my present?

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (this was the reaction I was expecting on Christmas morning, but instead I got puke!)


Daddy got an i-pie touch as CC calls it

her favorite gift....a jewelry box

This girl is getting spoiled.....we even did stockings.

This bow is really for CC, but I thought Emory looked mighty cute in it....

We all three got twisty turbies.....if anyone lived with me in college probably remembers my twisty turbies.....I personally think they are the best invention and wear one every day(okay....not every day since a shower is sometimes not in the cards for the day!!!!- my pre-baby self would NEVER go a day without showering!!!)


We had lunch with one of my best friends in the world, Ellen. I don't get to see her nearly as much as I would like. love ya El!~


Papaw and CC made some sort of cinnamon cream cheese pastry.....really good.

Bryan watching the Auburn game....poor Emory!!!

The newlyweds, CC, and Andrew celebrating Christmas on New Year's day since my parents we in Disney World and we were in Nashville

The fam.
Well......it was Christmas for 2 weeks for my family! My parents were in Disney World for Christmas while we were in Nashville, so we celebrated a little later together. It was fun to be home and the girls had the best time with their Gran and Papaw.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Emory. She's really growing up. Looks like Christian liked this Christmas a little more. I'm glad you got the chance to "redo" it. Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You guys are home. Emory has grown up so much since the last time we saw you guys. Um..... love Bryan's face in the picture of him and Emory watching the Auburn game. Priceless!! CC looked like she had a ball with her 2nd Christmas. :) See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudson says he wants to come play with Christian at her house-- how about that for us to invite ourselves?

    Glad CC hammed it up for the camera for at least one happy moment--bless her heart for being so sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love that Emory is standing in her crib....such a big girl! And, Evey and Emory have the same curtains in their rooms :).

    ReplyDelete