Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Emory

CC felt like Emory needed a hat....and E loved it!!!
This is one of Emory's new tricks...when she is laughing or other people laugh, she throws her head down like this.......


And she has learned to talk on the phone. She puts the phone up to her ear and says 'hello' (not really but that's what I think!). Bryan was on the speaker phone in this video but sitting right there, so she was a little confused.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how CC plays dress up with her in her crib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big. I haven't seen you guys forever. I've been trying to teach Haley to put the phone up to her ear, so maybe she needs Emory to show her how. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura....she only knows how to talk on the phone b/c she sees me do it so much!
    I know...i miss see you and sweet Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you make those pants? they are adorable!!
    Heather Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! Em you are such a big girl!!!

    ReplyDelete