This weekend, the girls spent the weekend with their Mimi and Grandaddy. So that meant that Bryan and I had the weekend to ourselves:)):) Driving back from dropping the girls off, Bryan and I thought it was so weirdly quiet. then when we got home, we kept thinking the girls were sleeping. But when we got to sleep until 8:30 on Saturday, we were fine!! Of course, we miss our little girls, but we've had a fun, relaxing weekend together. I love my hubby!
We have watched a few movies:
1. Time Traveler's Wife- one of the worst movies we have ever seen. honestly- don't waste your time. makes no sense and is pointless and hard to follow
2. Couple's Retreat- funny and cute
3. Life as a House- one of our favorite movies. It's a great one if you haven't seen it before.
I pick up the girls tomorrow and I can't wait to hug their little necks and hear all about their fun weekend. On the way to see Mimi, Christian told me : "Mama, I needed a necklace to wear to Mimi's. Mimi has a big treasure box that has a LOT of necklaces and I need to have a necklace." She's so cute and loves to play dress up and make up with her Mimi! I'm sure they both are being spoiled rotten and loving every minute!
Happy Valentine's Day!







Oh that is sweet! I bet it was very quiet but relaxing this weekend. Those dresses are super cute. GREAT job!
ReplyDeleteQuiet AND sleep!!! Um.... heaven!! Love the pics! Emory looks like such a big girl. I love love the dresses! Can't wait to sew with you! :)
ReplyDelete