Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pinkalicious

Does anyone else have static as bad as we do???!!!

Angela and Sophia came over to sew a cute bday outfit for Sophia (any excuse for the girls to play together!)


The cutest birthday party EVER!

makeup, glitter, manicure, crowns, jewelry, tutus- what more could a girl ask for!!!


photo shoot


Pinkalicious


Once the girls were done over, they got to do a runway walk and a little dance at the end....here is CC's......
Emory has learned how to use the step:):)

We've had a low key week and topped it off with a fun fun fun PINKALICIOUS party for Christian's friend, Sophia. It was perfect for little girls. CC had the best time and can't stop talking about having a pinkalicious birthday party in June!

On a different note...listen to what the Publix check out teenager said to me! CC and I went to the grocery store Friday night- just the two of us. While checking out he said:

boy: " Do you have another child?"

Me: "Yes, another little girl."

boy: "Do you have two other kids?"

Me: "No, just one."

boy: "yeah. I think I've seen you in here and you sometimes can't control of your kids!"

Me: "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (blank stare....)

In the car ride home, I thought of MANY MANY different (not nice) things to say to that idiot! I'd like to think he has me confused with someone else b/c my girls STAY in the cart and are really pretty good at the grocery store. We might be loud talkers but not out of control...UGH!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I had to check out Pinkalicious from the library -- Chris was so confused as to why I had it! But I figure I need to start famliarizing myself w/ "girl" books-- and as for the Publix guy you just have to smile and remind yourself that stupid makes the world go 'round. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emory is such a big girl! That looked like a great party. So fun and girly. I can't believe that idiot said that. Some people. I love Edward! He he he!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That static is crazy! I've never seen anything like it. I love Christian's dress for the party. Did you make that one? Emory is so cute getting down the step. It opens up a whole new world for her. I can't believe what that kid said to you!! There is no way that he could have been talking about you. I'm not around Christian much, but I know Emory is a dream. No way they are out of control. Don't let him get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that really static??? Crazy!! So glad you loved the pinkalicious party...that is my sisters store! In fact, I think she called me the night before begging me to make more tutu's because she didn't have enough!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny that you mention the publix checkout person, because they have bothered me TWICE lately mostly by talking TOO much. Once the bag person and cashier had me debate with them if it was better to go by "Jimmy" or "James" and why and then the other day it was asking me alot of questions about how childhood shapes adulthood.? wth
    Anyway I think they are not , just right. I know publix does alot to hire people with special needs so dont take any of that to heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sewing night! The outfit is precious(I need to get the pattern). Sophia now asks all the time if I need to go and sew with Mrs. Mallory(I know she just wants to play with CC). I am SO GLAD you guys got to come to her birthday party. She had a blast!
    You guys better watch out with Em on the go! :)

    Mary Michael~ Your sister is the best! We LOVED the party! It was perfect

    ReplyDelete