We spent the ENTIRE day outside today as a family-planting flowers, swinging, jumping in our new (early bday present for both girls)bounce house, and having a picnics. It was the best day we have had in a long time!
Bryan is my best friend and my husband. He's just an absolutely amazing man. We are constantly laughing and having fun.
My girls
Christian and Emory are my two beautiful little girls. Christian is my sweet little girl with a kind soul. She is full of energy at home but incredibly shy when in new situations. She wants to please and to be loved by all. Emory, who is 3 years younger than Christian,and I can already tell she is going to be as innocent and kind as her sister. I also predict that she will be a tad bit more laid back and the 'go with the flow' daughter. I couldn't ask for better children...I love them with all I have.
I want one of these bounce houses !! Eli and I might have to come try yours out sometime : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun day!
ReplyDeleteThe bounce house looks like so much fun! We are coming to play SOON!!!
ReplyDelete