Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday

to my dear sweet Emory


On April 30 2009 you were born at 8:51. WE instantly fell in love with all 9 pounds, 13 ounces, 21 1/4 inches of ya! You are the sweetest, happiest baby I know, and you couldn't be more loved than you are already. When you are older and reading this, know that we love you more than ANYTHING baby girl. You and your sister make me happier than ever. Enjoy your birthday.




your first kiss ever!


Daddy introducing Christian to you. Can you see the excitment in her eyes?!



I Love those chubby chubby cheeks!



Christian can't wait to be your best friend


and I can't wait to love you forever!

4 comments:

  1. You are the best looking "yeah, I gave birth today, so what?" lady that I've ever seen! how do you do that? No swelling, good hair, I needed your secret!

    It's amazing that Emory already looked so much like herself at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! a year flies by, doesn't it.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I love that last picture of you. Notice the photo information sheet on your lap. Remember that lady!! Oh, happy birthday E!

    ReplyDelete