(just wanted to stick this pic in here. CC went to the dentist on Tuesday. She was such a big girl! Big girl, Emory will be going along with CC in October for her first dentist appointment. )This past weekend we headed to the Mt. Laurel's Spring Festival. We had such a fun time shopping, eating, shopping, jumping, etc...... This will definitely be a on our list of things to do each year.
one week and one day from today my baby turns ONE!







How fun! I can't believe that Emory is about to be one!! I have missed seeing her the last few months!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. We were going to go to Mt. Laurel, but Haley needed a nap instead. Now, I'm kicking myself for not trying harder because I have heard it was tons of fun. They are having another one in the fall too. I can't believe Emory is almost 1. We sure have missed you guys lately!
ReplyDelete